I have quite a few outfits from the past couple months on my phone, so I’m going to post some here for now. You’ll see a lot of layering because I live in the Midwest and it gets pretty cold. I guess this will serve as a sneak peek for posts to come :). Also, don’t mind the mess in the background and the awkward slippers. I do wear nicer shoes outside and promise to show them in the future!
1) Kohls cardigan, Forever 21 belt, PacSun jeans
2) Forever 21 scarf and sweater, Gapkids shorts (yay for shorties in the kids section :P)
3) Skating with my sister: Aeropostale hoodie, thrifted scarf, vest, and leg warmers
4) Thrifted sweater, Forever 21 shirt and belt, JCPenney jeans
5) Forever 21 vest, old shirt, JCPenney jeans
6) Forever 21 peacoat and scarf, Aeropostale cardigan (underneath), thrifted wool skirt
There’s much more to come later!
Until next time,